Something Borrowed


Onada and ToyinE have read this book.

Very short summary - There are 2 best friends, One's had it easy throughout life, now she has a PR job and a gorgeous fiance. The other, has had to go through lifeworking hard with her best friend getting it all right in front of her eyes

Then, the unthinkable happens.... I won't say too much.

I think you should read this if you can get access to it. It is not the best book out there but it is interesting, it is not exactly chick lit....

2 comments:

I'm still on the third chapter. will post my initial thoughts on the first 3 chapters shortly! this book is crazy!!

1:00 PM  

This is another cover right? Cos I'm sure I have this book. I want to join this club!!! (she sobs) But I need some advice concerning reading - ONADA watch out for my seeking advice blog within the next coupla days!

3:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home